5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Bali
An earthquake with a 5.2 magnitude on the Richter scale has been registered near the Indonesian island of Bali, the Euro-Mediterranean Seismological Centre reported.
The epicentre of the quake is located 68 kilometers northwest of Denpasar, the administrative centre of Bali. More than 800,000 people live in this city.
The quake was registered at a depth of 10 kilometers.
Information on possible casualties or damage was not received.
No tsunami alert has been issued.
- » Teams of the Sofia Inspectorate Have Carried Out Inspections of Sources of Air Pollution
- » 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Crete
- » Weather Forecast: Foggy in Plains and Valleys before Noon, Mostly Sunny in other Areas
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny but Cold
- » What We Need to Do in order to Get Europe Back on Track to Achieve its 2030 and 2050 Goals?
- » The EU Won't Be Able to Meet its Environmental Targets by 2020