NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 16C to 21C.
The Bulgarian National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) is forecasting sunny weather today. Before noon, some places in plains and valleys will see low clouds and fog.
It will be fairly calm, with maximum temperatures of 16C to 21C. Atmospheric pressure will rise and be close to the average for the month.
- » Teams of the Sofia Inspectorate Have Carried Out Inspections of Sources of Air Pollution
- » 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Crete
- » Weather Forecast: Foggy in Plains and Valleys before Noon, Mostly Sunny in other Areas
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny but Cold
- » What We Need to Do in order to Get Europe Back on Track to Achieve its 2030 and 2050 Goals?
- » The EU Won't Be Able to Meet its Environmental Targets by 2020