10 km Long Queue of Trucks at the Danube Bridge Border Checkpoint
Huge columns of heavy trucks are waiting for hours at the Danube Bridge border checkpoint near Ruse.
The queue is over 10 km and reaches the neighbouring town of Marten. The reason is a failure in the customs system for measuring trucks.
Most of the trucks wait over half a day.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » So far, the Tests of all Bulgarians Evacuated today from South Africa are Negative
- » The UN Secretary-General has called for a New Global Vaccination Plan
- » Only 4.3% of the Teachers in Bulgaria are aged 21-30
- » Minister Komitova: The Bus Crash on the Struma highway was not with High Speed
- » Large-Scale Schemes for Fake Covid Certificates Revealed in Plovdiv Region
- » Bulgarian Experts: Omicron could Restart the Pandemic