Prime Minister Boyko Borissov: Bulgaria's GDP Grows (PHOTO)
"The Bulgarian economy continues its upward development and this is clearly evident from the new data of the NSI - National Statistical Institute." This is what Prime Minister Boyko Borisov wrote on his Facebook profile.
"In the third quarter of 2019, our gross domestic product increased by 3.7% compared to the previous year. The unemployment rate dropped to 3.7%, which is 1.3% less than in the third quarter of 2018," the prime minister said.
- » The United States Owes the UN $ 491 Million
- » PM Borissov: 88% of German Companies Would Invest Again in the Bulgaria
- » Wizz Air Recognized as the Best Low Cost Airline in Bulgaria and the Most Preferred Passenger Choice for the Third Consecutive Year
- » Bulgarian Startups Are Enhancing their Global Innovation Potential
- » The 2020 State Social Security Budget - Adopted
- » The Minimum Retirement Pension Rises to BGN 250 from July 1