The Low-Cost Carrier Ryanair Opens a New Route to Bulgaria
Europe's largest low-cost carrier, Ryanair, is opening a new route to and from Bulgaria.
In June, the carrier will start operating flights between Burgas and the Polish city of Katowice. They will be twice a week.
Tickets can now be purchased with dates to August.
In the meantime, the company also announced that it will be selling tickets on some routes with prices starting at € 14.99 for travel by January, with reservations made by midnight on Friday, November 15th.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Queues of Cars at the "Kulata" Border Checkpoint Continue
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Nightclubs in Albena Resort Close
- » Bad News for Bulgarian Tourism: "Balkan Holidays" Cancels the Entire Charter Program for Summer 2020
- » EasyJet May Cut Three UK Airport Bases
- » Bulgarian Minister of Tourism Angelkova: The Measure 60/40 Becomes 80/20 for the Tourism Sector
- » Important: Greece Can Only be Entered Through the Kulata Border Checkpoint