Queues of Trucks at the Border Checkpoints with Turkey and Romania
The traffic at the border checkpoints with Turkey and Romania is intensive. Many trucks are waiting to leave the country, the Interior Ministry press center reported.
At the border with the Republic of Turkey, at the Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoint and at the Lesovo border checkpoint, the traffic is intensive for trucks. At the border with Romania, at the Danube Bridge - Vidin border checkpoint, at the Danube Bridge - Ruse border checkpoint and at the Silistra border checkpoint, traffic is intensive at the exit for trucks.
As of November 10, the normal work of the ferry platform serving the Oryahovo - Becket ferry service was restored during the daylight hours.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Do Not Wage Wars, I Make Roads, Factories, Supercomputer
- » The Queues of Cars at the "Kulata" Border Checkpoint Continue
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Nightclubs in Albena Resort Close
- » Bad News for Bulgarian Tourism: "Balkan Holidays" Cancels the Entire Charter Program for Summer 2020
- » PM Borissov on First Sod of The Supercomputer in Sofia: Bulgaria is Becoming a Digital Hub in the Region!
- » Bulgaria's Deputy PM Tomislav Donchev and BICA Discuss How to Effective Invest EU Funds in the Bulgarian Economy