Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy
It will be mostly cloudy today with some rain. In the afternoon, the rain in the western areas will stop and later the clouds will clear. A light to moderate wind will blow from the east-southeast. Maximum temperatures of 15C to 20C. Atmospheric pressure is lower than the monthly average and will rise slightly during the day.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH)
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov at Inspection of Wastewater Treatment in Primorsko: We Have Fulfilled What We Promised - To Provide The Cleanest Sea
- » Full Beaches On The Black Sea Coast: Bulgarian Tourism Industry Is Optimistic for the Season
- » 12 km Queue of Cars at the Kulata Border Checkpoint to Greece
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Do Not Wage Wars, I Make Roads, Factories, Supercomputer
- » The Queues of Cars at the "Kulata" Border Checkpoint Continue
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Nightclubs in Albena Resort Close