Tesla Will Build a New Plant in Berlin
Tesla CEO Elon Musk has announced that the electric car company will build a new plant "in the Berlin area," Reuters and DPA reported.
Musk announced his decision at a Berlin Steering Wheel ceremony.
“Everyone knows that German engineering is outstanding and that's part of the reason we are locating our Gigafactory Europe in Germany," he said.
Responding to a journalistic question, Musk said the plant would be located near Berlin's new airport, which is due to open south of the German capital.
Musk also said Tesla would also set up an engineering and design centre in Berlin.
- » IIB Board of Directors in Budapest Summed up the Results of 2019: Successful Completion of Relocation to Europe, Record Growth of Loan Portfolio and Key Performance Indicators
- » 4 not so Popular Ski Runs in Bulgaria
- » The Greece-Bulgaria Intersystem Gas Connection Was Ratified
- » The United States Owes the UN $ 491 Million
- » PM Borissov: 88% of German Companies Would Invest Again in the Bulgaria
- » Wizz Air Recognized as the Best Low Cost Airline in Bulgaria and the Most Preferred Passenger Choice for the Third Consecutive Year