The EU Is Stepping up its Defense and Security Efforts
The EU Council approved an additional list of 13 joint European defense projects covering the areas of biological and chemical protection, space and cybersecurity.
Today's decision increases the number of ongoing projects of the structured cooperation and defense policy to 47, the report said.
Five new projects focus on training in areas such as cybersecurity, medicine and chemical, biological, radiation and nuclear protection.
Last year, EU countries doubled up the jointly implemented defense and security projects to 34.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir
- » Belgium, Greece, Germany and Austria Tighten Measures Against the Coronavirus
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises
- » Brussels warns: Coronavirus Pandemic Threatens the Future of the Eurozone
- » Heads of EU and Western Balkans Countries will Meet Virtually
- » The EC Raised 7,4 Billion Euros to Develop a COVID-19 Vaccine