The EU Is Stepping up its Defense and Security Efforts
The EU Council approved an additional list of 13 joint European defense projects covering the areas of biological and chemical protection, space and cybersecurity.
Today's decision increases the number of ongoing projects of the structured cooperation and defense policy to 47, the report said.
Five new projects focus on training in areas such as cybersecurity, medicine and chemical, biological, radiation and nuclear protection.
Last year, EU countries doubled up the jointly implemented defense and security projects to 34.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Warsaw: We will Not Comply with the EU Declaration of the Rule of Law
- » European Leaders Attacked Poland at a Summit in Brussels
- » EU Commissioner for Health and Food Safety Supports Introduction of "Green Certificate" in Bulgaria
- » The Future of EU: Stronger Common European Policy and Creation of European Army?
- » The Arctic: MEPs Call for Peace and Reduction of Tensions in the Region
- » MEPs Push for Common EU Cyber Defense Capabilities