The EU Is Stepping up its Defense and Security Efforts
The EU Council approved an additional list of 13 joint European defense projects covering the areas of biological and chemical protection, space and cybersecurity.
Today's decision increases the number of ongoing projects of the structured cooperation and defense policy to 47, the report said.
Five new projects focus on training in areas such as cybersecurity, medicine and chemical, biological, radiation and nuclear protection.
Last year, EU countries doubled up the jointly implemented defense and security projects to 34.
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: EU Accession Negotiations with North Macedonia and Albania Shouldn't be Delayed
- » Johnson to Introduce 3 Types of Work Visas for Foreigners on the Island
- » Bulgaria Ranks 52nd out of 189 Countries in the Human Development Index
- » Bulgaria among the Countries with Largest share of Old Aircraft
- » Donald Tusk: Brexit - One of the Most Spectacular Mistakes in the EU History
- » Many Flights Will Be Canceled due to Strike in France