Bulgarian Foreign Ministry with a Statement on the Recent Developments in Gaza and Southern and Central Israel
The intense rocket fire from Gaza against southern and central Israel on November 12th morning in response to the killing of an Islamic Jihad commander represents a dangerous escalation in an already tense regional situation.
We denounce the firing of rockets against populated areas and targeting of civilians. These acts are totally unacceptable and must stop immediately. Urgent de-escalation is crucial to put an end to the continuing cycles of violence and avoid catastrophic consequences, the Foreign Ministry said.
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » Boyko Borissov: The EC Prepares Guidelines against COVID-19 for all Member States
- » U.S. Embassy Sofia and the America for Bulgaria Foundation Announce a Financial Gift Program To Support Bulgarians
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Set to Shut
- » The President Canceled his Visit to Germany because of the Coronavirus
- » Bulgarian Parliament Accepts President’s Veto on the State of Emergency Measures Act