German Police Officers Detained Three People on Suspicion of a Bomb Attack
German police officers in Offenbach detained three people on suspicion of a bomb attack on behalf of the Islamic State, BNT reported.
The conspirators wanted to kill as many "infidels" as possible, the Frankfurt prosecutor's office said. The main suspect is a 24-year-old German of Macedonian descent. His accomplices are Turks 22 and 21 years old.
- » Former Interpol Chief Sentenced to more than 13 Years in Prison for Corruption
- » Nearly 100 Dangerous Prisoners Escaped from a Prison in Paraguay
- » Bulgarian Man Brutally Murdered in London
- » A Bulgarian was Seriously Injured in an Attack in Malta
- » A Child Opened Shooting at a School in Mexico
- » Bomb Blast at Quetta Mosque Killed at least 12 People