German Police Officers Detained Three People on Suspicion of a Bomb Attack
German police officers in Offenbach detained three people on suspicion of a bomb attack on behalf of the Islamic State, BNT reported.
The conspirators wanted to kill as many "infidels" as possible, the Frankfurt prosecutor's office said. The main suspect is a 24-year-old German of Macedonian descent. His accomplices are Turks 22 and 21 years old.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Prosecutors Accused Man From Gotse Delchev for Distributing Child Pornography
- » Bulgaria: Bitcoin Farm in Kyustendil Stole Electricity for BGN 2.5 Million
- » 20 People Arrested Near Sofia for Migrant Trafficking
- » The Netherlands’s Largest Drug Lab Was Busted
- » 15-Year Old Girl Detained for Phone Fraud in Bulgaria
- » 17kg of Heroin Found in a Bulgarian Citizen's Car