German Police Officers Detained Three People on Suspicion of a Bomb Attack
German police officers in Offenbach detained three people on suspicion of a bomb attack on behalf of the Islamic State, BNT reported.
The conspirators wanted to kill as many "infidels" as possible, the Frankfurt prosecutor's office said. The main suspect is a 24-year-old German of Macedonian descent. His accomplices are Turks 22 and 21 years old.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 81 Illegal Migrants were Detained in Bulgaria in One Day
- » Bulgaria: Mass Poisoning of Dogs and Cats in a Plovdiv village
- » Three People have been Detained in Bulgaria for Illegal Funding from the EU
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed