Bulgaria's EU Funding Won't Be Reduced in the Next 7-Year Programming Period
The EU funding for Bulgaria under cohesion and agricultural policy will not be reduced in the next 7-year programming period, said Lilyana Pavlova, Vice-President of the European Investment Bank for the Bulgarian National Radio, BNR reported.
In some cases there will even be a partial increase of some of the funding for Bulgaria, Lilyana Pavlova added. In the budgetary framework Bulgaria is among the countries for which no reduction in agricultural policy is expected which is not the case for all countries. If the framework is approved as it now stands there is no risk of any reduction of funding, Lilyana Pavlova said.
- » NSI: Total Average Income per Household Member in Q4 2019 was BGN 1,770
- » Minister Vladislav Goranov: The Bulgarian Currency is Undervalued
- » The IMF will Present the Results of its Regular Mission to Bulgaria
- » CFD versus Stock Trading: Here are the Pros and Cons
- » NSSI: Average Insurable Earnings in Bulgaria for December 2019 was BGN 1,063.32
- » The Banking System BGN 3 Million Less Profit Compared to 2018