Bulgaria's EU Funding Won't Be Reduced in the Next 7-Year Programming Period
The EU funding for Bulgaria under cohesion and agricultural policy will not be reduced in the next 7-year programming period, said Lilyana Pavlova, Vice-President of the European Investment Bank for the Bulgarian National Radio, BNR reported.
In some cases there will even be a partial increase of some of the funding for Bulgaria, Lilyana Pavlova added. In the budgetary framework Bulgaria is among the countries for which no reduction in agricultural policy is expected which is not the case for all countries. If the framework is approved as it now stands there is no risk of any reduction of funding, Lilyana Pavlova said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian National Bank Issuing a New Banknote
- » Ministry of Finance Offering Tax Relief for Home Renovation in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Economy Minister: New SME Grant of BGN 80 Million in September
- » Council of Ministers: BGN 20 Million Help Per Month for Working Families with Children in Bulgaria
- » NSI: Bulgarians Are Pessimistic About Their Income in the Next 12 Months
- » Record Decline: Euro Zones GDP Shrank by 14.4%