President Rumen Radev Held a Working Meeting with US Ambassador to Bulgaria Herro Mustafa
President Rumen Radev held a working meeting with US Ambassador to Bulgaria Herro Mustafa.
The management teams of the two institutions also participated in the meeting. This was announced by the press secretary of the Head of State.
Current topics of mutual interest in the areas of energy, economy, rule of law, security, trade, investment programs and education were discussed during the conversation, the statement said.
- » PM Borissov Left for Switzerland to Participate in the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos
- » Ukraine's Prime Minister Resigned
- » Consultations with President Radev on the Problems in the Election Process Continue
- » A New Series of Consultations with President Rumen Radev about the Bulgarian Constitution
- » Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkans Countries Gather on a Meeting in Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Holding Power and Managing the State Effectively are Two Different Things