President Rumen Radev Held a Working Meeting with US Ambassador to Bulgaria Herro Mustafa
President Rumen Radev held a working meeting with US Ambassador to Bulgaria Herro Mustafa.
The management teams of the two institutions also participated in the meeting. This was announced by the press secretary of the Head of State.
Current topics of mutual interest in the areas of energy, economy, rule of law, security, trade, investment programs and education were discussed during the conversation, the statement said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria, Valeri Simeonov: The Government Remains, And So Does the Prime Minister
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Am Ready to Step Down at Any Moment
- » Bulgaria Versus EU: Decent Economy but Poor Quality of Life
- » Former British Minister Arrested on Saturday for Alleged Rape
- » Another 1,000 US Troops to be Send to Poland
- » US Troops to be Send to Bulgaria and Romania