NIMH: Foggy in the Morning, Mostly Sunny in the Afternoon
This morning, many places in plains and lowlands will be foggy. In the afternoon, the fog will disperse and most of the country will be mostly sunny, with clear high clouds. Light southeasterly wind, increasing to moderate in eastern Bulgaria. Later in the day, in the southwest, clouds will increase and thicken, but only isolated places will see brief rain.
The maximum temperatures will mostly range between 17C and 22C. Atmospheric pressure will drop and be below the average for the month. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH).
- » Sunny Weather with Maximum Temperatures between 4C to 9C
- » China Bans Plastic Bags and Straws
- » Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 0C to 5C
- » Strong Earthquake in Greece
- » Code Yellow Warning for Fog has been Issued for 20 Bulgarian Regions Today
- » Elevated Levels of Fine Particulate Matter is Sofia