PM Borissov Proposed Bulgaria and Greece to Use Their Ports Jointly
Bulgaria and Greece could use their resources so that they use the Black Sea and the Danube and we - the Aegean Sea, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said, BNR reported.
Talking to the US and Greek ambassadors to Bulgaria, Borissov pointed out that the possibility of constructing a road between Alexandroupolis and Dimitrovgrad, thus linking the Black and Aegean seas, would be discussed.
Let's use our ports on the basis of mutual benefit for free. Greece will have the Black Sea, and we will have the Aegean without wars, based on mutually beneficial cooperation, Borissov added.
In October, during the visit of Bulgarian President Rumen Radev to Athens, Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis offered that Bulgaria should take part in the privatization of the port of Alexandroupolis.
- » UN: Almost Half a Billion People are Unemployed or Have no Access to a Good Job
- » President Radev will Visit Israel to Mark the 75th Anniversary of the Holocaust
- » Today is Midwives’ Day
- » Today is the National Hug Day!
- » First Case of the New Coronavirus in Australia - All Travelers from China are being Checked
- » Sunny Weather with Maximum Temperatures between 4C to 9C