PM Borissov Proposed Bulgaria and Greece to Use Their Ports Jointly
Bulgaria and Greece could use their resources so that they use the Black Sea and the Danube and we - the Aegean Sea, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said, BNR reported.
Talking to the US and Greek ambassadors to Bulgaria, Borissov pointed out that the possibility of constructing a road between Alexandroupolis and Dimitrovgrad, thus linking the Black and Aegean seas, would be discussed.
Let's use our ports on the basis of mutual benefit for free. Greece will have the Black Sea, and we will have the Aegean without wars, based on mutually beneficial cooperation, Borissov added.
In October, during the visit of Bulgarian President Rumen Radev to Athens, Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis offered that Bulgaria should take part in the privatization of the port of Alexandroupolis.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Still Positive for Coronavirus: Skips the Challenge with Messi
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: It's Time to Limit Gatherings in Public Says Prof. Kunchev
- » Bulgaria Sets The Clock Back to Winter Time
- » Fear Encourages Physical Distancing During Pandemic
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Day 106
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1595 Newly Registered Cases, 16 Deaths