Zoran Zaev: Northern Macedonia Has no Alternative but EU Membership
Macedonia and the entire region have no alternative but EU membership, Prime Minister Zoran Zaev said today at a press conference in Ohrid after the end of the second meeting of the regional co-operation initiative.
"Two days ago in Geneva, we had the opportunity to hear from senior French officials that it is not against EU enlargement and does not offer an alternative to our path to full EU membership. The Republic of Northern Macedonia has no alternative but EU membership and I believe that the whole region has no alternative but Union membership, " Zaev said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises
- » Brussels warns: Coronavirus Pandemic Threatens the Future of the Eurozone
- » Heads of EU and Western Balkans Countries will Meet Virtually
- » The EC Raised 7,4 Billion Euros to Develop a COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Bulgaria has Officially Applied for the Eurozone
- » Eurostat: The Highest Rate of Severe Material Deprivation is in Bulgaria