Zoran Zaev: Northern Macedonia Has no Alternative but EU Membership
Macedonia and the entire region have no alternative but EU membership, Prime Minister Zoran Zaev said today at a press conference in Ohrid after the end of the second meeting of the regional co-operation initiative.
"Two days ago in Geneva, we had the opportunity to hear from senior French officials that it is not against EU enlargement and does not offer an alternative to our path to full EU membership. The Republic of Northern Macedonia has no alternative but EU membership and I believe that the whole region has no alternative but Union membership, " Zaev said.
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: EU Accession Negotiations with North Macedonia and Albania Shouldn't be Delayed
- » Johnson to Introduce 3 Types of Work Visas for Foreigners on the Island
- » Bulgaria Ranks 52nd out of 189 Countries in the Human Development Index
- » Bulgaria among the Countries with Largest share of Old Aircraft
- » Donald Tusk: Brexit - One of the Most Spectacular Mistakes in the EU History
- » Many Flights Will Be Canceled due to Strike in France