The Great-Grandson of Louis Vuitton Died in France
Fashion designer Patrick Louis Vuitton, the great-grandson of the founder of fashion house Louis Vuitton, died in France at the age of 68.
This was reported on Louis Vuitton's Instagram page. The causes of the designer's death have not been reported. The fashion house said Patrick Louis continued the family tradition when he joined Louis Vuitton in 1973. The Louis Vuitton fashion house was founded by Louis Vuitton in 1854 in France. It specializes in the production of suitcases and bags, fashion clothing, perfumes and luxury accessories under the same brand.
- » Silva Zurleva Died
- » Roxette Vocalist Marie Fredriksson Died at 61
- » Bulgarian Theater Legend Stoyanka Mutafova Died at the Age of 97
- » Bulgarian Cinema Legend Stefan Danailov Died at the Age of 76
- » Former French President Jacques Chirac Has Died Aged 86
- » Max Wright, Who Played the Father in the 80s Cult Sitcom Alf, Dies