Kozloduy NPP Opens Doors to the Public Today!
On 9 November Kozloduy nuclear power plant on the bank of the River Danube will, once again, open its doors to all people who want to see the nuclear power station up close, BNR reported.
Visitors will be able to see the information centre, the control and the engine room of reactors 5 and 6 with guides from the nuclear power plant, demonstrations of how the fire-fighting equipment functions and how the mobile laboratory monitors the environment.
Kozloduy NPP is the only nuclear power station in Bulgaria and it is the biggest electric energy manufacturer in the country, providing more than one third of the country’s annual electric energy output
- » CITUB and Podkrepa Confederation of Labor Are Preparing a Joint Nationwide Protest
- » Four-Member Family Needs BGN 2,472 per Month in order to Live Normally
- » 14.8% of the Unemployed People in Bulgaria Had Attained Tertiary Education
- » More than 1 Million Babies Die due to Premature Birth
- » The Dirtiest Air in the World Is in New Delhi
- » Brussels Increases the Fine for Throwing a Cigarette Butt from 50 to 200 Euros