Kozloduy NPP Opens Doors to the Public Today!
On 9 November Kozloduy nuclear power plant on the bank of the River Danube will, once again, open its doors to all people who want to see the nuclear power station up close, BNR reported.
Visitors will be able to see the information centre, the control and the engine room of reactors 5 and 6 with guides from the nuclear power plant, demonstrations of how the fire-fighting equipment functions and how the mobile laboratory monitors the environment.
Kozloduy NPP is the only nuclear power station in Bulgaria and it is the biggest electric energy manufacturer in the country, providing more than one third of the country’s annual electric energy output
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian 19-Year-Old Boy Died After a Dangerous Selfie
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 86 Newly Registered Cases. 4506 Acive Cases
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 189 Newly Registered Cases in 6042 PCR Tests
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 71: Protesters Demand the Resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva - Speaker of the National Assembly
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death