Vladimir Putin and Recep Tayyip Erdogan to Hold an Important Conversation
Russian President Vladimir Putin and his Turkish counterpart, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, will speak on the phone today, November 9, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov confirmed, TASS reported.
Turkey's Yeni Şafak daily reported earlier that Erdogan intends to have a telephone conversation with Putin on Saturday.
Asked whether such a telephone conversation would actually take place, Peskov answered in the affirmative.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir