Vladimir Putin and Recep Tayyip Erdogan to Hold an Important Conversation
Russian President Vladimir Putin and his Turkish counterpart, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, will speak on the phone today, November 9, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov confirmed, TASS reported.
Turkey's Yeni Şafak daily reported earlier that Erdogan intends to have a telephone conversation with Putin on Saturday.
Asked whether such a telephone conversation would actually take place, Peskov answered in the affirmative.
- » Italy Declared March 25 as Dante Alighieri National Day
- » China with the Lowest Birth Rate since 1949
- » Italian PM Giuseppe Conte: EU May Send Troops to Libya
- » Croatia Has Lost Half a Million Workers in Ten Years
- » The US Senate Has Opened Trump's Impeachment Process
- » The US and China Put an End to the Trade War?