Vladimir Putin and Recep Tayyip Erdogan to Hold an Important Conversation
Russian President Vladimir Putin and his Turkish counterpart, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, will speak on the phone today, November 9, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov confirmed, TASS reported.
Turkey's Yeni Şafak daily reported earlier that Erdogan intends to have a telephone conversation with Putin on Saturday.
Asked whether such a telephone conversation would actually take place, Peskov answered in the affirmative.
- » Johnson: After Brexit, EU Citizens Will Be Treated Like Migrants from other Countries
- » Rockets Hit the Heavily Guarded Green Zone in Baghdad
- » Cuba Pulled 226 Doctors from Bolivia
- » Countries around the World Are Seeking Compensation from London for Brexit
- » About 70% of Venice Is Underwater Once Again - Flood Damage Is Estimated at about 1 Billion
- » The Rise in the Pork Price Has Accelerated China's Inflation