A 50-Year-Old Man Was Stabbed in the Capital's "Iztok" Neighbourhood
A 50-year-old man was stabbed in the capital's "Iztok" neighbourhood. The incident was reported at 6:50 pm on Friday, NOVA reported.
An ambulance team arrived on the spot in 10 minutes.
They found that the man had been repeatedly stabbed in the abdomen.
He was taken to St. Anna University Hospital.
He is in a very serious condition and is about to undergo abdominal surgeries.
- » Bulgarian Man Brutally Murdered in London
- » A Bulgarian was Seriously Injured in an Attack in Malta
- » A Child Opened Shooting at a School in Mexico
- » Bomb Blast at Quetta Mosque Killed at least 12 People
- » Dead Child was Found in the Landing Gear of an Airplane at an Airport in Paris
- » Bulgarian Arrested for Murdering an Elderly Woman with Marmalade Jar in Italy