A 50-Year-Old Man Was Stabbed in the Capital's "Iztok" Neighbourhood
A 50-year-old man was stabbed in the capital's "Iztok" neighbourhood. The incident was reported at 6:50 pm on Friday, NOVA reported.
An ambulance team arrived on the spot in 10 minutes.
They found that the man had been repeatedly stabbed in the abdomen.
He was taken to St. Anna University Hospital.
He is in a very serious condition and is about to undergo abdominal surgeries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Six People Are Accused of Tax Crimes in the Trade of Imported Drugs
- » Cat Smuggled Heroin into Prison in Sri Lanka And When Detained - Escapes
- » Alleged Gang Sexual Assault in a 5-Star Hotel in Egypt
- » 9 People Involved in a Criminal Group for Illegal Extraction and Sale of Wood Have Been Detained
- » 29-year-old Man Shot Near Sofia After a Car Race
- » 40 kg of Radioactive Blueberries From Chernobyl Were Seized by Ukrainian Border Patrol