A 50-Year-Old Man Was Stabbed in the Capital's "Iztok" Neighbourhood
A 50-year-old man was stabbed in the capital's "Iztok" neighbourhood. The incident was reported at 6:50 pm on Friday, NOVA reported.
An ambulance team arrived on the spot in 10 minutes.
They found that the man had been repeatedly stabbed in the abdomen.
He was taken to St. Anna University Hospital.
He is in a very serious condition and is about to undergo abdominal surgeries.
- » 10 People Arrested in Sofia for Drug Distribution
- » Nearly 100 kg of Heroin for BGN 3.6 Million Were Seized at the Danube Bridge Border Checkpoint
- » 11 Injured in a Shootout in Edirne
- » 18 People Were Killed and Dozens Were Injured in a Bomb Blast in Syrian City
- » Three People Were Killed and One Was Injured in a Shooting in Istanbul
- » More than a Tonne of Cocaine Was Found in a Banana Container in Italy