Grigor Dimitrov Will Play for Bulgaria Again
At a press conference Grigor Dimitrov announced the big news that he will be the captain of the Bulagrian tennis team at the forthcoming ATP Cup which begins on January 3, 2020 in Australia, BNR reported.
One of the newest tournaments in the men's professional tennis calendar will be held from 3 to 12 January in Brisbane, Sydney and Perth. The tournament will feature 24 teams from 24 countries. The tournament will be held just before the start of the Australian Open, Gong.bg reported.
“I look forward to playing the ATP Cup. I will be the captain of the Bulagrian tennis team, which makes me very happy and I look forward to starting this training.", Dimitrov said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Because of the Pandemic: The Boxing Match between Kubrat Pulev and Anthony Joshua Postponed
- » 2020 Summer Olympics - On July 23rd
- » The New Dates for the Postponed Tokyo Olympics to be Revealed this Week
- » Crown Casinos in Melbourne and Perth close after Government’s Lockdown Announcement
- » The NBA Playoffs and Player Comebacks
- » UEFA has Canceled all Club Tournament Finals