Paralympian Hristiyan Stoyanov with Gold Medal from Dubai
Hristiyan Stoyanov is the new world champion for people with disabilities at a distance of 1500 meters.
The Bulgarian athlete won the unprecedented race in Dubai, stopping the chronometers at 3:50.87 minutes.
"My entire preparation is focused on Tokyo. The World Cup was just a test to see the level of the other competitors, to decide on what should we lay emphasis in order to be number 1 on the Paralympic Games," noted the 21-year-old man from Gabrovo.
- » Bulgarian Is an European Kickboxing Champion
- » Discover These Beautiful Golf Courses In Bulgaria, Perfect For A Tee Time When You Visit
- » Bulgarian Paralympic Team wins two Gold on Day 1 of Dubai 2019 World Para Championship
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play for Bulgaria Again
- » Grigor Dimitrov Is in the World Rankings Top 20 Again
- » Kubrat Pulev: I’m Ready to Fight with Tyson Fury Every Day, I’m in my Best Shape