Paralympian Hristiyan Stoyanov with Gold Medal from Dubai
Hristiyan Stoyanov is the new world champion for people with disabilities at a distance of 1500 meters.
The Bulgarian athlete won the unprecedented race in Dubai, stopping the chronometers at 3:50.87 minutes.
"My entire preparation is focused on Tokyo. The World Cup was just a test to see the level of the other competitors, to decide on what should we lay emphasis in order to be number 1 on the Paralympic Games," noted the 21-year-old man from Gabrovo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hristo Stoichkov: Reflecting on the Career of Bulgaria's Greatest Ever Footballer
- » Collective and Individual Sports Activities in Fitness Centers and Gyms - Without Restrictions
- » Forbes: Roger Federer is the Highest-Paid Athlete in the World
- » 116 Years of FIFA: Here Are Some Facts
- » Bulgarian Football Teams Could Train in Groups Again
- » Football Championship in Bulgaria to be Resumed on 5 June