Mariya Gabriel Will Participate in the Digital Knowledge and Skills Day in Haskovo
Mariya Gabriel, Bulgarian Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society, will visit Haskovo on November 11 to participate in the Digital Knowledge and Skills Day under the motto "Programming and Creating Together". This was announced by the Press and Media Department of the EC Delegation to Bulgaria.
The event will start at 11:00 am in the Zarya Community Center.
The organizers are the Vale Computer School and the Zarya Community Center with the support of the Evrika Foundation.
The children from the school will demonstrate skills in working with digital tools and programs, with the involvement of the commissioner.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19: Remdesivir Gets Conditional Approval by European Commission
- » Bulgarian Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev: Tighter COVID-19 Measures Again for More Than 200 Patients a Day
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 7: Cloudy and Rainy Today
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases on July 7, 5914 Total
- » Weather in Bulgaria: A Powerful Storm Flooded Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Fifth Pastor Died of COVID-19 After a Meeting in Perushtitsa