Mariya Gabriel Will Participate in the Digital Knowledge and Skills Day in Haskovo
Mariya Gabriel, Bulgarian Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society, will visit Haskovo on November 11 to participate in the Digital Knowledge and Skills Day under the motto "Programming and Creating Together". This was announced by the Press and Media Department of the EC Delegation to Bulgaria.
The event will start at 11:00 am in the Zarya Community Center.
The organizers are the Vale Computer School and the Zarya Community Center with the support of the Evrika Foundation.
The children from the school will demonstrate skills in working with digital tools and programs, with the involvement of the commissioner.
- » World Day of Snowman
- » Varicella Boom throughout Bulgaria
- » Prosecutor's Office Launched an Investigation into Bobov Dol Thermal Power Plant
- » Kozloduy NPP will be Mmodernized by The American Westinghouse Electric Company
- » Code Yellow Warning for Fog has been Issued for 20 Bulgarian Regions Today
- » BNR: Prosecutor’s Office Investigates Gathering of European Extremists in Sofia