Mariya Gabriel Will Participate in the Digital Knowledge and Skills Day in Haskovo
Mariya Gabriel, Bulgarian Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society, will visit Haskovo on November 11 to participate in the Digital Knowledge and Skills Day under the motto "Programming and Creating Together". This was announced by the Press and Media Department of the EC Delegation to Bulgaria.
The event will start at 11:00 am in the Zarya Community Center.
The organizers are the Vale Computer School and the Zarya Community Center with the support of the Evrika Foundation.
The children from the school will demonstrate skills in working with digital tools and programs, with the involvement of the commissioner.
- » CITUB and Podkrepa Confederation of Labor Are Preparing a Joint Nationwide Protest
- » Four-Member Family Needs BGN 2,472 per Month in order to Live Normally
- » 14.8% of the Unemployed People in Bulgaria Had Attained Tertiary Education
- » More than 1 Million Babies Die due to Premature Birth
- » The Dirtiest Air in the World Is in New Delhi
- » Brussels Increases the Fine for Throwing a Cigarette Butt from 50 to 200 Euros