Blast in Germany: Dozens of People Have Been Blocked Underground, there Are Injured
Two people were injured in a blast in a mine near the eastern German city of Halle, the Associated Press reported, citing police sources and DPA.
It is estimated that about 35 people were left underground, but in a safe place.
The incident occurred in a former potassium carbonate (potash) mine, where only extractive waste is now stored.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Unruly Passenger Forces French Airplane to Land in Sofia
- » Another Powerful Earthquake with Different Epicenter Rocks Greece
- » More Details about Powerful Quake in Central Greece
- » Strong Earthquake Rocks Central Greece
- » New Earthquake Rocks Croatia
- » ID Papers Forgery Ring Busted in Bulgaria - Prosecutor General