4.4 Magnitude Earthquake near Dubrovnik
A 4.4-magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale was recorded in the Croatian city of Dubrovnik.
The earthquake epicentre is 38 km west from the town. The quake occurred at 2:30 am. Local authorities said there were no reports for damage or injured people.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1