4.4 Magnitude Earthquake near Dubrovnik
A 4.4-magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale was recorded in the Croatian city of Dubrovnik.
The earthquake epicentre is 38 km west from the town. The quake occurred at 2:30 am. Local authorities said there were no reports for damage or injured people.
- » The Dirtiest Air in the World Is in New Delhi
- » Brussels Increases the Fine for Throwing a Cigarette Butt from 50 to 200 Euros
- » Greenland's Largest Airport Is Closing due to Climate Change
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy with Moderate Wind
- » 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Japan
- » A New Rise in Water Is Expected in Venice