The European Commission Raised Bulgarian GDP Growth Forecast for 2019 to 3.6%
Economic growth in Bulgaria would slow down over the next 2 years, but would remain close to its potential, according to the European Commission's autumn report. Brussels expects a moderate pace of Bulgarian exports, a fall in inflation, budget surplus and a continuing decline in public debt, BNR reported.
The European Commission has raised its forecast for the growth of Bulgarian GDP in 2019 by 0.3% to 3.6%. For 2020, a sharp slowdown in growth to the level of 3.0% is expected. The Commission's estimates differ from the expectations of the Bulgarian Ministry of Finance. Sofia has projected GDP growth of 3.4 per cent in 2019 and 3.3 per cent in 2020.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Feature-Rich Bitcoin Mining Software Programs
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » Bulgaria Borrowed BGN 5 Billion from International Markets
- » The Rise of Cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin Safety Measures
- » Bulgarian MPs Increase Minimum Unemployment Benefit
- » Android Versus iOS Apps: Which Is Better for Cryptocurrency Traders?