President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
While everyone was waiting for Rumen Radev's decision to sign or not to appoint Ivan Geshev as Attorney General, the Head of State preferred to make a special statement in which he will to announce his decision.
Rumen Radev's statement will be given on "Dondukov" at exactly 5.05 pm.
The SJC elected Ivan Geshev as Attorney General with 20 votes in favour and 4 against on October 24, and since then all eyes have been on Radev.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General