President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
While everyone was waiting for Rumen Radev's decision to sign or not to appoint Ivan Geshev as Attorney General, the Head of State preferred to make a special statement in which he will to announce his decision.
Rumen Radev's statement will be given on "Dondukov" at exactly 5.05 pm.
The SJC elected Ivan Geshev as Attorney General with 20 votes in favour and 4 against on October 24, and since then all eyes have been on Radev.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: President Gives Pause for Thought to Slavi Trifonov’s Party after GERB Returned Mandate
- » Bulgaria: BSP Insists on Salary Freeze for MPs, DB Sets Limit to Pay Rise at 25 Percent
- » Bulgaria: GERB Returns Mandate, Fails to Form Government
- » Sofia Central Heating Company Wants 15-Percent Price Rise from July
- » Bulgaria: Prosecutor General Obliged to Report to Parliamentary Legal Committee Every Three Months
- » Parliament Imposed Moratorium on Decisions of Outgoing Cabinet