Erdogan: US Doesn't Keep its Promise to Syria
Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan says the US is not fulfilling its promise to withdraw Kurdish armies from the 30-kilometres safe zone in northern Syria, Reuters reports.
"While we hold these talks, those who promised us that the YPG…would withdraw from here within 120 hours have not achieved this," the Turkish leader told a news conference referring to the deadline of last month's Washington-Ankara agreement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The US has quietly given Ukraine the HARM Radar Hunters
- » Inflation in the Eurozone Hit a New Record
- » Day 176 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least 6 Killed in Russian Bombing of Kharkiv
- » KFOR ready to Intervene in Case of Risk in Kosovo
- » Japan urges Young People to Drink More
- » At least 20 Dead, 40 Injured in Mosque Explosion in Kabul