Erdogan: US Doesn't Keep its Promise to Syria
Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan says the US is not fulfilling its promise to withdraw Kurdish armies from the 30-kilometres safe zone in northern Syria, Reuters reports.
"While we hold these talks, those who promised us that the YPG…would withdraw from here within 120 hours have not achieved this," the Turkish leader told a news conference referring to the deadline of last month's Washington-Ankara agreement.
- » Johnson: After Brexit, EU Citizens Will Be Treated Like Migrants from other Countries
- » Rockets Hit the Heavily Guarded Green Zone in Baghdad
- » Cuba Pulled 226 Doctors from Bolivia
- » Countries around the World Are Seeking Compensation from London for Brexit
- » About 70% of Venice Is Underwater Once Again - Flood Damage Is Estimated at about 1 Billion
- » The Rise in the Pork Price Has Accelerated China's Inflation