Erdogan: US Doesn't Keep its Promise to Syria
Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan says the US is not fulfilling its promise to withdraw Kurdish armies from the 30-kilometres safe zone in northern Syria, Reuters reports.
"While we hold these talks, those who promised us that the YPG…would withdraw from here within 120 hours have not achieved this," the Turkish leader told a news conference referring to the deadline of last month's Washington-Ankara agreement.
- » BNR: The US Designates Bulgaria a Developed Country
- » Turkey will Support Fayez al-Sarraj's Government if the Talks on Libya Fail
- » Iran has Reported the First Two Confirmed Cases of Coronavirus Infection
- » Syria's Aleppo Airport has Resumed Passenger Flights for the First Time since 2012
- » South Korea's Former President Sentenced to 17 Years in Prison and a Record Fine
- » Malaysia Suspected that the Pilot of the MN370 Flight has Intentionally Crashed the Plane