November - Lung Cancer Awareness Month
Lung cancer remains among the most lethal cancers - it causes more deaths than breast, prostate and colon cancers.
The survival rate of the disease is largely determined by the stage of diagnosis: the earlier the diagnosis is made, the better the prognosis.
November is dedicated to the fight against lung cancer. On this occasion a seminar will be held in Sofia, aimed at raising public awareness of the symptoms, opportunities for early diagnosis and modern treatment in one of the most common malignancies.
Today's event: Take a breath - for a faster diagnosis and better prognosis for lung cancer, will be attended by specialists in the field who will focus on advances in the diagnosis and innovation of lung cancer treatment achieving a higher survival rate for patients with this diagnosis. New statistics on the disease in Bulgaria and Europe will be released - prevalence, mortality, quality of life of patients by country, BGNES reports.
- » More than 1 Million Babies Die due to Premature Birth
- » The Disease of the New Age - About 25% of the People Have Suffered from Depression at least Once
- » Germany Approved a Law that Will Make Vaccination Mandatory
- » The UN to Reduce the “Overly Expensive" Price of Insulin
- » Today Is the World Diabetes Day - more than 650,000 People in Bulgaria Live with the Disease
- » 5 Best CBD Gummies to Purchase This Year