London Piccadilly Theatre Ceiling Collapsed during a Performance (VIDEO)
Part of the ceiling at London's Piccadilly Theatre collapsed during a performance, world agencies have reported.
Several people were injured and the theatre was evacuated.
There were 1,100 people inside the building during the incident. A part of the plaster fell on the ceiling at a time when Arthur Miller's "Death of a Salesman" starring US actor Wendell Pierce.
Some people in the theatre say that before the ceiling collapsed, they heard increasing noise from running water.
The Piccadilly Theatre was built 91 years ago.
I’ve heard of bringing the house down - but part of the roof came down tonight at Piccadilly theatre, London during Death of a Salesman!
- » Two Planes Crashed at Frankfurt Airport
- » At Least 13 People Have Died in a Severe Crash in Slovakia
- » 16 Killed in Train Crash in Bangladesh
- » Blast in Germany: Dozens of People Have Been Blocked Underground, there Are Injured
- » At Least Five Killed in an Earthquake in Iran, Many Are Injured
- » 15 People Were Killed in an Attack in Thailand