EC: London Must Name its EU Commissioner
President-elect Ursula von der Leyen expects UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson to submit his candidacy for EU commissioner.
This is necessary because the United Kingdom is still a full member of the European Union, said EC spokeswoman Mina Andreeva, quoted by ITAR TASS.
The UK, which received a third Brexit postponement by 31 January 2020, is also due to send a representative to the European Commission for the next few months.
- » Bulgaria Allocates BGN 200,000 for Albania
- » The EU has Imposed Additional Sanctions on Syria
- » Pompeo: Kosovo's Independence is Crucial to the Stability of the Region
- » Albania Hopes to Raise EUR 400 Million to Recover from the Earthquake
- » Albania to Receive € 3m Donation from the Netherlands to Deal with Powerful Earthquake Damage
- » Bulgaria Returns another 54 Containers with Waste to Italy