About 1,300 Flights Were Canceled due to a Lufthansa Strike
About 1,300 flights and 180,000 passengers will be affected by the two-day strike, which was formally started by the cabin crew at German Lufthansa. Most of its flights from Germany, including intercontinental flights from Frankfurt and Munich, were canceled, NOVA reported.
The airline said that it would cancel about 700 flights on Thursday, and 600 on Friday which are operated by Lufthansa.
There will also be no two flights from Munich to Sofia.
Low-cost carrier Eurowings, a subsidiary of Lufthansa, is also expected to face problems.
- » You Can Rent a Room for $ 1 at a Japanese Hotel
- » Bulgaria and Egypt Will Share Experience in the Field of Tourism
- » China Has 843 Five-Star Hotels
- » What are the Most Common Items People Forget to Pack for Vacation?
- » Australian Airline Qantas Breaks a World Record with a Direct Flight from London to Sydney
- » 5 Reasons Tuscany Should be at the Top of Your Travel Bucket List