About 1,300 Flights Were Canceled due to a Lufthansa Strike
About 1,300 flights and 180,000 passengers will be affected by the two-day strike, which was formally started by the cabin crew at German Lufthansa. Most of its flights from Germany, including intercontinental flights from Frankfurt and Munich, were canceled, NOVA reported.
The airline said that it would cancel about 700 flights on Thursday, and 600 on Friday which are operated by Lufthansa.
There will also be no two flights from Munich to Sofia.
Low-cost carrier Eurowings, a subsidiary of Lufthansa, is also expected to face problems.
- » Increase in the International Tourism Revenues in Bulgaria
- » 17.4% More People Spent their Vacation in 4 and 5 Stars Accommodation Establishments in November 2019 in Comparison with November 2018
- » Eurobarometer: Over Half of EU Passengers are Unaware of their Rights
- » Luis Basch for Auschwitz: "Pain, Sorrow, Horror, Evil and Death"
- » What is the Most Visited Landmark in France?
- » Ferry Services in Greece will Go up by up to 10 Percent