About 1,300 Flights Were Canceled due to a Lufthansa Strike
About 1,300 flights and 180,000 passengers will be affected by the two-day strike, which was formally started by the cabin crew at German Lufthansa. Most of its flights from Germany, including intercontinental flights from Frankfurt and Munich, were canceled, NOVA reported.
The airline said that it would cancel about 700 flights on Thursday, and 600 on Friday which are operated by Lufthansa.
There will also be no two flights from Munich to Sofia.
Low-cost carrier Eurowings, a subsidiary of Lufthansa, is also expected to face problems.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It
- » Norway: Mandatory Quarantine for People Arriving from France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic
- » Entering Greece by Land at Night Can be Done Only Through "Kulata - Promahon" Border Checkpoint