Erdogan Visits his US Counterpart Donald Trump
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will visit the United States next week to meet with his US counterpart, Donald Trump, whom he spoke with on the phone today, France Press reported.
During a telephone conversation, the two officials confirmed they would meet in Washington on November 13 at the invitation of Trump, the Turkish presidency said in a statement.
Erdogan had threatened to cancel his visit to the United States because of tensions between the two countries over Syria and the vote in the House of Representatives of the US Congress on the Armenian Genocide.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lavrov: After the Mess Up in Bulgaria, our Embassy cannot Function Normally
- » Russia stopped issuing Tourist Visas for Bulgarians
- » History: How many Times were Diplomatic Relations between Russia and Bulgaria Severed
- » 70 Diplomats and Employees of the Russian Embassy are Leaving Bulgaria
- » Expelled Russian Diplomats are Leaving Bulgaria with their Families: 2 Flights are Taking Out more than 160 People Today
- » Ambassador Mitrofanova will Propose to Putin the Closure of the Russian Embassy in Bulgaria