Erdogan Visits his US Counterpart Donald Trump
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will visit the United States next week to meet with his US counterpart, Donald Trump, whom he spoke with on the phone today, France Press reported.
During a telephone conversation, the two officials confirmed they would meet in Washington on November 13 at the invitation of Trump, the Turkish presidency said in a statement.
Erdogan had threatened to cancel his visit to the United States because of tensions between the two countries over Syria and the vote in the House of Representatives of the US Congress on the Armenian Genocide.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva is Paying Visit to Hungary
- » Тwo Bulgarian Diplomats in Moscow Declared Persona Non Grata
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction