Erdogan Visits his US Counterpart Donald Trump
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will visit the United States next week to meet with his US counterpart, Donald Trump, whom he spoke with on the phone today, France Press reported.
During a telephone conversation, the two officials confirmed they would meet in Washington on November 13 at the invitation of Trump, the Turkish presidency said in a statement.
Erdogan had threatened to cancel his visit to the United States because of tensions between the two countries over Syria and the vote in the House of Representatives of the US Congress on the Armenian Genocide.
- » Mariya Gabriel Is an EPP Vice-President Candidate
- » The Official Visit of Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva to Angola Has Begun
- » Zaharieva's Official Visit to Namibia Has Begun
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?