Erdogan Visits his US Counterpart Donald Trump
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will visit the United States next week to meet with his US counterpart, Donald Trump, whom he spoke with on the phone today, France Press reported.
During a telephone conversation, the two officials confirmed they would meet in Washington on November 13 at the invitation of Trump, the Turkish presidency said in a statement.
Erdogan had threatened to cancel his visit to the United States because of tensions between the two countries over Syria and the vote in the House of Representatives of the US Congress on the Armenian Genocide.
- » Canada Praised Bulgaria for Combating Anti-Semitism
- » Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkans Countries Gather on a Meeting in Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov Departs from Cairo to Berenice Naval Base on the Red Sea Coast (PHOTOS)
- » Herro Mustafa Chose a Bulgarian Rose as the Motif of her Ambassador’s Coin
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva to Participate in the Foreign Affairs Council on the situation in Iraq and Libya
- » Bulgaria to Host the Three Seas initiative Summit