Weather Forecast: Dynamic Weather with Significantly Higher Temperatures than usual
Today, the weather will be dynamic. In the eastern part of the country, temperatures will be significantly higher than usual.
Broken clouds, with more sunshine hours across eastern areas. Considerable cloudiness in western Bulgaria, with patchy rain in the northwest, and possibly thunder. In the eastern part of the country, a moderate southwest wind will continue to blow, increasing at times to strong in areas north of the mountains.
In western Bulgaria the wind will start blowing from the west-northwest, bringing cool air. Daytime temperatures will range from 14-16C° in the far northwest to 24 -26C in east areas and north of the mountains. Atmospheric pressure will remain lower than the November average.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Windy Sunday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees
- » Bulgaria: 3-Year-Old Bear Found Dead Near Velingrad
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 8: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures up to 29 Degrees