Weather Forecast: Dynamic Weather with Significantly Higher Temperatures than usual
Today, the weather will be dynamic. In the eastern part of the country, temperatures will be significantly higher than usual.
Broken clouds, with more sunshine hours across eastern areas. Considerable cloudiness in western Bulgaria, with patchy rain in the northwest, and possibly thunder. In the eastern part of the country, a moderate southwest wind will continue to blow, increasing at times to strong in areas north of the mountains.
In western Bulgaria the wind will start blowing from the west-northwest, bringing cool air. Daytime temperatures will range from 14-16C° in the far northwest to 24 -26C in east areas and north of the mountains. Atmospheric pressure will remain lower than the November average.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
- » The Dirtiest Air in the World Is in New Delhi
- » Brussels Increases the Fine for Throwing a Cigarette Butt from 50 to 200 Euros
- » Greenland's Largest Airport Is Closing due to Climate Change
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy with Moderate Wind
- » 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Japan
- » A New Rise in Water Is Expected in Venice