15 People Were Killed in an Attack in Thailand
Fifteen people were killed and four were injured in an attack in southern Thailand, a spokesman for the Ministry of Defense said.
An unknown number of assailants, armed with grenades and rifles, stormed a village in southern Yala province last night.
A regional security chief told Reuters that the attack was carried out by separatists. According to him, this is one of the bloodiest attacks in recent times.
Thailand's three southernmost provinces have been affected by a secessionist rebel movement that has claimed the lives of about 7,000 people since 2004.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Locomotive Caught Fire at Tulovo Station
- » Train Chaos: Delays and Cancellations Disrupt Bulgarian Railways Services
- » Bulgaria: Nearly 800,000 Households are Still Without Electricity
- » PM Denkov Addresses Severe Power Outages in 1,000+ Settlements After Snowstorm
- » Four Flights To and From Varna Canceled due to the Bad Weather
- » Over 800 Reports of Fallen Trees and Branches in Sofia