5,4 Magnitude Earthquake in Iran
A magnitude 5 earthquake was recorded this morning in the southern Iranian province of Hormozgan, about 125 km west of the port city of Bandar Abbas, at a depth of 10 km, Reuters and the Associated Press reported.
There is no evidence of damage or casualties.
According to Iranian state television, the quake had a 5,3 magnitude. According to US seismologists - 5.3.
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy
- » Strong Earthquake on the Border between Thailand and Laos
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning for Heavy Rain in Place for Three Bulgarian Regions
- » NIMH: Mostly Cloudy and Rainy
- » Due to Heavy Rain - Risk of Flooding in Catchment Basin of Mesta River
- » Space Debris Is a Problem for Satellites