5,4 Magnitude Earthquake in Iran
A magnitude 5 earthquake was recorded this morning in the southern Iranian province of Hormozgan, about 125 km west of the port city of Bandar Abbas, at a depth of 10 km, Reuters and the Associated Press reported.
There is no evidence of damage or casualties.
According to Iranian state television, the quake had a 5,3 magnitude. According to US seismologists - 5.3.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 15: Mostly Sunny Today
- » Inspection of the Bulgarian Minister of Agriculture Whether Unauthorized Plant Protection is being Used
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 13: Cloudy Windy Monday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Windy Sunday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend