Bulgaria and Vietnam to Deepen their Cooperation in the Field of Education
The Council of Ministers has approved a draft agreement on cooperation in education between Bulgaria and Vietnam for the period 2019 - 2023, the government press office reported.
The draft document covers all aspects of the dynamic development of the bilateral cooperation in education over recent years and specifies forms of cooperation which provide for the exchange of good practices in the field of education planning, management and development, promoting direct cooperation between educational institutions. The document indicates quotas for exchange students, doctoral and postgraduate students. It provides for an opportunity for reciprocal exchange of language teachers in Vietnamese and Bulgarian.
Direct links between secondary and higher education institutions are encouraged to facilitate exchange of experience in management of learning process, joint projects, including the implementation of Erasmus + projects, as well as for studying history, geography, language, literature and traditions of both countries
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » U.S. Embassy Sofia and the America for Bulgaria Foundation Announce a Financial Gift Program To Support Bulgarians
- » The President Canceled his Visit to Germany because of the Coronavirus
- » The President Called on the Institutions to Keep Discipline via Good Organization, Clear Instructions and Actions in Compliance with Law
- » President Rumen Radev Discussed with Ambassador Dong Xiaojun Strengthening the International Cooperation against Coronavirus
- » Rumen Radev in Durres: Solidarity and Compassion in Hard Times are the Road to Achieving Sustainable Stability and Prosperity in the Balkans