The Truck which Was Transporting the Migrants to Greece Is from Pazardzhik
The refrigerated truck with illegal migrants in Greece is registered in Pazardzhik. The interior minister announced that truck had left Bulgaria at the end of October. The route for migrants is from Turkey to Northern Greece, NOVA reported.
According to the Greek newspaper Kathimerini, each of the migrants paid € 2,500 to reach Thessaloniki.
"The truck last left the country on October 31. The driver was not a Bulgarian citizen when the departure was registered. Many Bulgarian trucks operate on the European market, carry out transport activities. We also have cases where we have crimes on the territory of Bulgaria that are committed with foreign motor vehicles, ”said Interior Minister Mladen Marinov.
- » CITUB and Podkrepa Confederation of Labor Are Preparing a Joint Nationwide Protest
- » Four-Member Family Needs BGN 2,472 per Month in order to Live Normally
- » 14.8% of the Unemployed People in Bulgaria Had Attained Tertiary Education
- » More than 1 Million Babies Die due to Premature Birth
- » The Dirtiest Air in the World Is in New Delhi
- » Brussels Increases the Fine for Throwing a Cigarette Butt from 50 to 200 Euros