The Truck which Was Transporting the Migrants to Greece Is from Pazardzhik
The refrigerated truck with illegal migrants in Greece is registered in Pazardzhik. The interior minister announced that truck had left Bulgaria at the end of October. The route for migrants is from Turkey to Northern Greece, NOVA reported.
According to the Greek newspaper Kathimerini, each of the migrants paid € 2,500 to reach Thessaloniki.
"The truck last left the country on October 31. The driver was not a Bulgarian citizen when the departure was registered. Many Bulgarian trucks operate on the European market, carry out transport activities. We also have cases where we have crimes on the territory of Bulgaria that are committed with foreign motor vehicles, ”said Interior Minister Mladen Marinov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Interior Marks its Professional Holiday, Trade Union Protests Today, July 5
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 180 Newly Registered Cases on July 5, 5677 Total
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea