The UK Has Lowered the National Level of Threat of Terrorist Attacks to “Substantial"
The UK has lowered the national level of threat of terrorist attacks from "severe” to "substantial", said British Interior Minister Priti Patel, quoted by Reuters.
"Despite the change in the threat level, terrorism remains one of the most direct and immediate risks to our national security," Patel said in a statement.
The "substantial" threat level continues to indicate a high level of threat and an attack could take place without further warning, said Patel.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Greece: Mandatory Masks in Closed Public Places Temporary Abolished
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse