The UK Has Lowered the National Level of Threat of Terrorist Attacks to “Substantial"
The UK has lowered the national level of threat of terrorist attacks from "severe” to "substantial", said British Interior Minister Priti Patel, quoted by Reuters.
"Despite the change in the threat level, terrorism remains one of the most direct and immediate risks to our national security," Patel said in a statement.
The "substantial" threat level continues to indicate a high level of threat and an attack could take place without further warning, said Patel.
- » The Rise in the Pork Price Has Accelerated China's Inflation
- » China Showed an Experiment Simulating a Landing on Mars
- » Stoltenberg Thanked US President Donald Trump for his Commitment to NATO
- » The United States Proposes North Korea to Resume Blocked Talks on Denuclearization
- » The EU Is Launching a Lawsuit against the UK for Refusing to Nominate a Commissioner-Designate
- » Putin Hopes Trump Will Visit Moscow on May 9th