Donald Trump Wants to Sign an Arms Control Deal with Russia and China
The United States wants to strike a new arms control deal with Russia, China and possibly some other countries. This was revealed by US President Donald Trump, TASS reported.
Donald Trump declined to answer a question from reporter whether Washington sought to extend New START (Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty).
"We are looking at arms control right now. We are dealing with China, we are dealing with Russia. I think they would both like to do it especially as we are talking about nuclear weapons," Trump said answering a TASS correspondent’s question. "But we are looking at a major arms-control kind of an agreement right now with Russia and China and maybe somebody else," he noted.
- » The Rise in the Pork Price Has Accelerated China's Inflation
- » China Showed an Experiment Simulating a Landing on Mars
- » Stoltenberg Thanked US President Donald Trump for his Commitment to NATO
- » The United States Proposes North Korea to Resume Blocked Talks on Denuclearization
- » The EU Is Launching a Lawsuit against the UK for Refusing to Nominate a Commissioner-Designate
- » Putin Hopes Trump Will Visit Moscow on May 9th