CITUB Insists on the Minimum Pension to Be BGN 250
CITUB proposed the minimum pension to be increased by 14 percent or from BGN 219.43 to BGN 250 as of July 1, 2020.
In this way, 850,000 retirees will receive this increase and will feel that this time the government, parliament and society are being empathetic and concerned, CITUB said.
The CITUB has estimated that the additional cost for this measure is not negligible - about BGN 80 million, but it is fully achievable. "And the social and even political effect will be much more valuable. Increasing the purchasing power of this huge group of Bulgarians will certainly be a very sensible investment not only in their standard of living but also in the economy of the country," the CITUB added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria is One of the Most Financially Affected by the Pandemic Countries
- » Eurostat: Annual Inflation Down to 0.1% in Euro Area
- » Bulgarians Amongs the Citizens with the Biggest Financial Lost amid Pandemic
- » Cyprus Announced 10 New Measures to Fight the Crisis
- » New Financial Scheme for Medium-Sized Enterprises
- » Sweden in Recession Despite Soft Lockdown