Rihanna Launched her Own Jewelry Brand
Rihanna, who is now not only the most popular singer but also the founder of her own fashion brand, "Fenty," has released a new jewelry collection, Wonderzine reports.
The core of all products is cameo and the ornaments are made of stone with the help of thread. According to the company's website, “The cameo is an emblem of fearlessness, elevation, creativity and joy – everything Fenty stands for,” reads the jewellery notes.
The collection includes earrings for $ 530 and several models of necklaces and rings for $ 410 and $ 340, respectively. The photographer of the advertising campaign is Nigerian Ruth Ossai. Only models of African origin were used to showcase the jewelry.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ennio Morricone, the Oscar Winner Composer Dies at 91
- » Understanding Hemp Oil
- » Prince William Visited Oxford Scientists Developing a Vaccine Against COVID-19
- » Ministry of Education and Science Recommends Postponing the Proms in Bulgaria
- » Mr Bean’s Essential COVID-19 Checklist, Watch The Video
- » David and Victoria Beckham to Build Secret Tunnel in Their House for Security