A Strike in Lufthansa Blocks Flights to and from Germany
The passengers traveling with leading German carrier Lufthansa will be hit by cabin crew strike this week, AFP reported.
The German Union has called on the Lufthansa crew to launch a strike from Tuesday to Friday for better working conditions and better pay.
This will affect all Lufthansa flights departing from airports in Germany, said Daniel Flohr, deputy chairman of the UFO cabin crew union.
He said Lufthansa's "ongoing refusal" to negotiate with the union was to blame for the deepening row.
- » Croatia Airlines Launches Bulgaria-Croatia Direct Flights from May 1st
- » 1,302.5 Thousand Bulgarians Made Tourism Trips in Q4 of 2019
- » Bulgaria is among the EU Countries with the Worst Rail Transport
- » EUR 3.7 Billion is the Revenue from International Tourism in Bulgaria in 2019
- » Gulf Times: Qatar Airways signs Joint Flight Agreement with Bulgaria Air
- » Croatian Airlines to Operate Flights to Sofia and Podgorica