Iran: Nothing Will Come Out of Talking to the US
Iran's Supreme leader has ruled out the possibility of talks between Tehran and Washington. This happened the day before the 40th anniversary of the hostage drama at the US Embassy in the Iranian capital.
"Those who see negotiations with the US as the solution to every problem are certainly mistaken," Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Sunday during a speech to mark the anniversary, according to his official website.
"Nothing will come out of talking to the US, because they certainly and definitely won't make any concessions."
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: EU Accession Negotiations with North Macedonia and Albania Shouldn't be Delayed
- » Johnson to Introduce 3 Types of Work Visas for Foreigners on the Island
- » China with Drastic Measures: Removes all Foreign Computer Technology
- » Erdogan: Muslim Countries Need to Provide Better Living Conditions
- » Bulgaria Ranks 52nd out of 189 Countries in the Human Development Index
- » Turkey Returns 11 Jihadists to France