Huawei Employees Are Complaining about the Work Overload
An open letter has been posted to Huawei’s internal messaging board -- and then quickly deleted -- containing a sharp rebuke of the company’s overtime policy and alleging executives are covering up the full extent of extra work that’s happening, Bloomberg reported.
The author of the letter, Hu Lin, expressed doubts that such a regime boosts productivity and called people not to believe the promises when entering a job.
“Take my advice brothers: Don’t trust HR, they have no honesty,”, Lin wrote.
The letter was removed quickly.
The company acknowledged the message but declined to comment on its contents.
The newspaper claims that the letter provoked a violent response among employees. In their comments, they claimed that such a rigorous regime was destroying the company from within.
In China, Huawei has the reputation of being a company with very heavy duty policies. Since the introduction of US sanctions, internal rules have become even stricter and sometimes require staff to work 24 hours - an almost military working regime.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali
- » Forest Fires Near Marseille, Thousands Evacuated
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Protests in Bulgaria: March and "Patriotic Omelet" at the Protest in Sofia Last Night
- » Bulgaria: The Police Removed the Tent Camps of the Protesters All Over the Country
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total