4 Magnitude Earthquake In Germany
4 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale shook Germany at 1:59 pm local time (2:59 Bulgarian time). The quake was 3 km deep, Nova TV reported.
Its epicentre is 63 km south of Stuttgart and 33 km from Tübingen.
There are no reports of casualties and destruction so far.
- » The Dirtiest Air in the World Is in New Delhi
- » Brussels Increases the Fine for Throwing a Cigarette Butt from 50 to 200 Euros
- » Greenland's Largest Airport Is Closing due to Climate Change
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy with Moderate Wind
- » 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Japan
- » A New Rise in Water Is Expected in Venice