A Volcano Erupted on an Island in Southeastern Japan
A volcano erupted on Satsuma-Iojima Island in southeastern Japan, Reuters and TASS reported, citing the Japan’s Meteorological Agency.
No damage to the island in Kagoshima Prefecture was reported.
Locals have been warned not to approach the volcano. There is a village with about a hundred inhabitants about 2.5 kilometres from the volcano.
The eruption occurred at around 5:35 p.m. on Saturday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 15: Mostly Sunny Today
- » Inspection of the Bulgarian Minister of Agriculture Whether Unauthorized Plant Protection is being Used
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 13: Cloudy Windy Monday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Windy Sunday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend