Severe Bus Accident in France, over 30 Injured
33 people were injured after a bus traveling between Paris and London crashed into northern France as it exited a busy highway, police officials said.
The bus rolled sideways around noon as it exited the A1 motorway, France's busiest route, according to a police statement.
There were 33 people in the bus, 29 of whom sustained minor injuries and four were seriously injured. Some of the people were foreign nationals.
The statement did not say whether the bus was traveling to London or Paris.
Police, rescue and ambulance crews flocked to the scene. The motorway exit is closed, the statement said.
- » 5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan
- » Public Bus Fell into a Huge Hole in China, at least 6 People are Killed (PHOTOS)
- » Powerful Explosion in a Residential Building in Varna Killed Two People
- » The Severe Weather in Afghanistan and Pakistan Killed at least 43 People
- » Avalanche Killed Two People and Injured Three others in the United States