Severe Bus Accident in France, over 30 Injured
33 people were injured after a bus traveling between Paris and London crashed into northern France as it exited a busy highway, police officials said.
The bus rolled sideways around noon as it exited the A1 motorway, France's busiest route, according to a police statement.
There were 33 people in the bus, 29 of whom sustained minor injuries and four were seriously injured. Some of the people were foreign nationals.
The statement did not say whether the bus was traveling to London or Paris.
Police, rescue and ambulance crews flocked to the scene. The motorway exit is closed, the statement said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Young Doctor from Sofia's Emergency Aid Dies of COVID-19
- » 5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
- » Rock Mass Collapsed During the Construction of the Zheleznitsa Tunnel, Three Workers Injured
- » A Public Transport Bus Hit a Child Riding a Scooter in Sofia
- » A Lightning Strike Killed a Child Near Botevgrad
- » Two Children Drowned After Jumping From the Bridge in the Sea Garden of Burgas