Severe Bus Accident in France, over 30 Injured
33 people were injured after a bus traveling between Paris and London crashed into northern France as it exited a busy highway, police officials said.
The bus rolled sideways around noon as it exited the A1 motorway, France's busiest route, according to a police statement.
There were 33 people in the bus, 29 of whom sustained minor injuries and four were seriously injured. Some of the people were foreign nationals.
The statement did not say whether the bus was traveling to London or Paris.
Police, rescue and ambulance crews flocked to the scene. The motorway exit is closed, the statement said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Series of Strong Earthquakes in Greece, Panic in North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Buses Blocked for Hours on the Serbian-Hungarian Border
- » The 150 Bulgarians who were Blocked at Frankfurt Airport have returned Home
- » More than 150 Bulgarians are Stranded at Frankfurt airport
- » Dangerous Trend in Bulgaria: 100 victims from Road Accidents - more than in 2020
- » The Story of a 36-day Piece of News through the Eyes of Reporters - the Saga "Vera Su"