Severe Bus Accident in France, over 30 Injured
33 people were injured after a bus traveling between Paris and London crashed into northern France as it exited a busy highway, police officials said.
The bus rolled sideways around noon as it exited the A1 motorway, France's busiest route, according to a police statement.
There were 33 people in the bus, 29 of whom sustained minor injuries and four were seriously injured. Some of the people were foreign nationals.
The statement did not say whether the bus was traveling to London or Paris.
Police, rescue and ambulance crews flocked to the scene. The motorway exit is closed, the statement said.
- » Two Planes Crashed at Frankfurt Airport
- » At Least 13 People Have Died in a Severe Crash in Slovakia
- » 16 Killed in Train Crash in Bangladesh
- » Blast in Germany: Dozens of People Have Been Blocked Underground, there Are Injured
- » At Least Five Killed in an Earthquake in Iran, Many Are Injured
- » London Piccadilly Theatre Ceiling Collapsed during a Performance (VIDEO)