Weather Forecast: Windy with Rain across Southwestern Bulgaria
It will be windy today, with strong and gusty wind from the south-southwest in eastern Bulgaria and north of the mountains, moderate in the rest of the country. In the evening in western Bulgaria the wind will weaken and will start blowing from the west.
Over the southwestern part of the country, cloud cover will be mostly significant, with patchy rain. Northeast Bulgaria will see more sunshine. The temperatures will rise, reaching highs mostly between 18C and 23C, even up to 25-27C in places in central northern Bulgaria. Atmospheric pressure continues to drop and will be significantly lower than the November average by the end of the day.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Orange Code for Hot Weather in 7 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 48 Settlements Without Water, 28 Cows Die After Drinking Water from Maritsa's River
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 28: Sunny and Warm
- » Fox Steals More Than 100 Shoes from a Neighborhood in Berlin
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Western Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Danger of Hail in Parts of the Country