There Were Fewer Complaints in Second Round of Local Elections
Complaints over irregularities during the second round of local elections in Bulgaria are about 7 percent less in comparison to the first round, the Central Election Commission announced an hour before the end of elections. The mayoral run-off in more than one third of the municipalities in Bulgaria is about to end with lower voter turnout in comparison to the first round. At 5:30 pm, the average turnout for the country was 35.80%, which means that 1 430 691 of 3 996 304 registered voters exercised their right to vote. In Sofia voter turnout was 33.33%, in Varna - 23.37%, Plovdiv - 23.74%, BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Results of Run-Offs for District Mayors in Sofia at 100% Proceeded Protocols
- » The Current Mayor of Pleven Won Another Term
- » Atanas Kambitov Lost the Run-Off in Blagoevgrad
- » Pencho Milkov Wins the Run-Off in Ruse
- » Gallup First Exit Poll Results: Ivan Portnih Is the New Mayor of Varna
- » Gallup First Exit Poll Results: Zdravko Dimitrov Is the New Mayor of Plovdiv